Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My 5 Makeup Must Haves


If I could only choose five makeup products it would be these. This could certainly change as I discover new products but currently...these are my top five favs.

1. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin - peach blushes look good on all skin types and I love this cream blush because it goes on smooth and looks more glowy and natural than powder blushes.

2. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation - I've been using this foundation for over a year now and really love it. My shade is Classic Ivory. It has great coverage, smooth look and feel and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I only wish it were a little more long wearing. I definitely recommend setting with a powder. My favourite powder to combine with it is the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.

3. Revlon Age Defying Concealer - I'm still on the hunt for the perfect concealer but this is my favourite drugstore concealer that I've tried so far. I'm cursed with dark circles under my eyes and they're hard to hide. Suggestions for a great concealer are welcomed! :)

4. L'Oreal Bare Naturale Lip Conditioner in Soft Blush - This moisturizing lip product is a sheer light pink that leaves your lips looking healthy and shiny. It's a great natural, everyday wear that doesn't feel sticky on your lips.

5. CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara - Best mascara EVER! It lengthens your lashes and also makes them fuller and  thicker. Doesn't smudge, doesn't clump, and isn't a pain to remove at the end of the day. What more could you ask for in a mascara?


What are YOUR top five makeup must haves? Leave them in the comment section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...