1. Aveeno Hydrosport sunblock sprayI prefer sunblock sprays because they make it easier to cover those hard to reach areas like your back and give a nice, even coverage. It also eliminates those streak marks that most rub-on lotions can cause if you don't blend in properly. This one by Aveeno can even be applied on wet skin. It is sweatproof and waterproof.
2. Neutrogena Dry-Touch sun blocksun sprays are wonderful, but if you're applying outdoors they may not work for you. If it is a windy day, for example, the product could go everywhere except on your skin. It's always a good idea to have a suncreen lotion handy in your beach bag. This one by Neutrogena is waterproof and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.
3. Aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer with SPF30it's important to moisturize your face daily and it's a good idea to have a moisturizer with a medium to high SPF. This moisturizer by Aveeno actually brightens up the complextion a bit while protecting you from the sun.
4. Clinique Solar Smart face cream with SPF30this is a waterproof facial sunscreen with a very light scent. It's a bit pricier than the other sunscreens mentioned here but it is not greasy or sticky, it doesn't leave behind that white cast that many sunscreens do, it doesn't have a strong scent like others have and a little goes a long way. This is part of Clinique's sun protection line of face and body products.
5. Banana Boat Kid's Sunblock Lotion tear free SPF50if it's safe and gentle for kids then it's good enough for adults, right?