Tuesday, July 26, 2011

5 Hair Product Must Haves


These are the five hair care products that I loyally use. These products have worked so well that I see no reason to stray! :)

1. Garnier Fructis Sleek And Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray - For those days when I want my hair to stay in place but not feel crunchy and stiff this is my go-to product. It gives me the hold I need, leaves my hair feeling soft and has a yummy fruity scent.

2. Lush Big Shampoo - First time users will probably raise their eyebrow at this shampoo. I know I did. I received my first bottle as a gift and wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first. It has a gritty texture because of the sea salt in it but that combined with the seaweed and citrus it contains makes your hair feel extra clean and super shiny! Not to mention it smells AH-mazing! You just have to get past the initial reaction of the sea salt texture. It actually lathers up nice and does wonders for the hair! All of Lush products are fresh and handmade quality products. Their Big shampoo is a definite fav!

3. Tresemmé Heat Tamer Spray - if you use any kind of heat tools on your hair like a hair dryer, curling iron, flat iron, etc. then this is a must have product. Spray it on before using your heat tools and it protects your hair from being damaged. It has a great scent too!

4. Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Conditioner - I have a relatively dry scalp but the dandruff conditioners I've tried all smell like a medicine cabinet....except for this one. Not only does it leave my hair feeling soft and smooth, but it smells so incredibly good and the scent stays in my hair ALL day! I'll catch whiffs of my hair throughout the day and night after using this conditioner and I love that clean hair smell!

5. Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texture Paste - I have naturally wavy/curly hair and this product is perfect for giving me those defined curls and wavy texture without weighing down my hair. I like the fruity scent too. 

What are YOUR hair product must haves? Share them in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...