Friday, July 29, 2011

FANTASY CLOSET: Black and Gold

This is the first in my New Series entitled: "My Fantasy Closet". In this series I will share fashion pieces I've found that I would love to have in my personal closet but realistically can't at the moment (or perhaps ever). A girl can dream though can't she? :) This Black and Gold theme is my modern day Audrey Hepburn inspired look. Classic and classy.

Item Descriptions:

1. Kate Spade 'Pearl Street' Torsade Statement Necklace
2. ASOS Reiss Leah Frill Skirt Dress
3. Christian Louboutin Lace Up Patent Peep Toe Pumps
4. Tiffany&Co. Gold Somerset Knot Earrings
5. Michael Kors Glitz Chain Golden Watch
6. J.Crew Ice Cube Bracelet
7. Juicy Couture Riviera Wristlet

What's in YOUR Fantasy Closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...